2018/07/23

Hiatus, Real World problems, and revival of the blog.

Greetings. Case it wasn't made clear, I go by the pen name Seiko Wolfe, though there are some out there who know my real name, so I'll leave that omitted until asked directly about it (or find my social media). Anyway, I'm sure while most forgot about the blog (I kinda did until recently when I felt the need to review something), I'm guessing there are those who wonder, and I am paraphrasing here: "WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED TO THE BLOG!?" Let's just say... a lot.

For one thing, I"m taking care of someone, so that had my attention, and speaking of attention, mine towards this blog was just absent for a while. Even with the times I said I'd come back to it, I never did until now. A good portion of why was due to the machine I was using. As it aged, typing in general became more and more difficult with the loss of certain keys. I have a better machine now that has a full keyboard working, so it's safe to say the old one has officially retired. Next thing was personal issues, like getting over a breakup, having to go to court against a relative... just the stupid things in life that was just a grand middle finger, so bad that I wasn't watching anime or playing video game as much until recently, and I'm still not how I was before entirely. There was also the writing gig that I'm still going to get back to in the coming days, and I may provide the link to that once I set everything back up.

That said, the hiatus is over, and I'm out of excuses. I plan to make new entries as well as rehash old ones with new info I collected during my time away. I also want to make some new graphics and incorporate the logos and screenshots of what I review, but more than anything, make a new logo for this blog to replace Seiko' Otaku Pad, as well as a scale graphic (though how that will work is unclear at the moment.) So, unlike a certain power hungry maniac who dropped the ball, I'm repealing and replacing the old blog with this one. In addition, I'll be making a hub of sorts so it's not all over the place. Again, unclear how I will do that, and if that'll mean moving to another site format or not, but you will know down the road,I promise you.  But as of now, on my FB page, it wil be know as Wolfe Blogs.

Enough grandstanding. I just want to say sorry for the long absence, an eventual farewell to both the Otaku Pad and Gamer Base blogs, and lastly...

"Geeks, otaku and nerds alike... WELCOME to Wolfe's Anime Realm!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment